What type of Visa for I need to apply for EVUS

Before you apply for EVUS it’s important that you hold either the Business Visitor Visa known as B1 or the Tourist Visitor Visa defined commonly as the B2.

In order to be eligible for the EVUS you should have a 10-year B1 Visa, a B2 Visa or a combined B1/B2 Visitor Visa. On November 29, 2016 it was officially released that Chinese nationals who own a People’s Republic of China Passport, including citizens from Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan should enroll with the EVUS before visiting the United States.

The EVUS is an additional security measure established by the Department of Homeland Security. It is very likely that this requirement will soon expand to more countries shortly.

Previous Post Next Post

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree