My personal and my official passport both have a 10-year B1, B2 or B1/B2 Visa in them. Should I apply for EVUS twice?

The EVUS requires that individuals with a People’s Republic of China passport enroll as well as a valid visitor visa. In case you hold more than one passport and you have visitor visas on both of them, you have to enroll twice. Once for each passport.

Previous Post Next Post

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree