I have a new passport, but my valid Visa is in my expired passport. What to do?

If you have a valid visa in an expired passport and a new valid passport, you will be able to register for EVUS without having to apply for a new Visa. During the application process, enter your current visa information as well as the details of your new valid passport, which will be your primary passport.

As long as you have a valid visa, you will not need to apply for a new one when entering new passport information. When traveling to the United States, you will be required to present both the valid Passport and the expired Passport with the valid Visa.

Previous Post Next Post

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree